Saturday, June 6, 2009

Womp, Womp!

Hey everyone. Since I last blogged lots has happened. My team and I have been doing a lot of stuff with other teams who are still in the area. We went to the Coke Factory and I tried almost all 64 flavors that coke produces. A little nasty at points. My favorite was the watermelon produced in china. Then we went to the Braves game. here is the Womp Womp, moment. It was pouring down rain and so we trudged through the rain to the stadium and then when we got there I opened my coat pocket to find a flood and my phone was soaked. Therefore, I no longer have a phone that works until Tuesday. However, because of my awesome dad, I will have a phone on Tuesday that this time i will not ruin. This whole situation is a real big OOOOPS! Other than that my team has been hanging in and around Atlanta and Alpharetta GA just getting to know each other. Will upload a picture of the team soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment