Friday, May 8, 2009

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday!

Hey Everyone! Have not had time this week, trying to live it up my last week in London.

Monday

Today was a great day. Kinsey and I spent the day hitting some spots in London that we have not had time to do yet. We went to the V&A where there are many cool objects detailing history throughout time. We found some interesting items. As we were walking through we found a bust of a man and I said "Hey Kinsey, i think I recognize this man." It turned out that the plaque stated "Unknown Man". Guess I did not know who he was. Then after the V&A we went to Harrods. Unbelievable. The money was ridiculous. However, Kinsey and I managed to get our last real Gelato. I got Lemon and Lime, my all time favorite. Just a little bit of reminding before we go back.

Tuesday

Today was the last day of classes. We had two exams and a class discussion. It was great. After class we went out to celebrate Cinco De Mayo at the Texas Embassy, which serves Mexican food, and then headed to our flats to just relax the rest of the night.

Wednesday

Today was fun. I woke up without an alarm for the first time in a long time and it was great. After this I went to art class with the girls from Flat D. Since I had invested a lot of time in their projects and helping them think up ideas, I felt it was necessary to see the final products. Then Jordan, Kinsey, and I went to steak night at Warwick Castle Pub. It was so much fun. The girls said they ate like "real men". :) Again tonight we went to hang out in the flats.

Thursday

This morning started with a trip to the London Eye. Chelsey, Megan, Kinsey, Natalie, and I went. We had fun finding all the places that we were used to going throughout our trip. We then walked along from the London Eye to Big Ben and then down to Trafalgar Square. We stopped by to climb on top of the lions and get pictures. Then we went to China Town one last time to get some good food. Then comes the best part. We went to the locking of the keys ceremony at the Tower of London at 10pm. It was awesome. We got to see all the guards and it was soooo cool. Will describe this better later when you ask me because words cannot describe.

It is almost time to come home. It is Bitter Sweet. Miss everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I can tell you have had a wonderful experience and it is hard to believe it is almost over. We look forward to seeing you when you get back! Sandy P.

    ReplyDelete