Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wednesday to Sunday!

Wednesday

On Wednesday, I WORKED AND WORKED AND WORKED! Natalie and I had a joint sociology paper due on Thursday, and I sat in the flat and did some work on our paper, formatting and sourcing. Other than that, we went to our las play of the year called "Tusk, Tusk", which was written by a 20 year old playwright and was awesome.

Thursday

This morning we went to the HMS Belfast with out GST class. It wass really cool to see a battleship that was no loner in operation but still allowed to fly the flags of the British Royal Navy. The inside of the boat had many wax figures which looked very very very real and scary a points. After this I went back to the flats for lunch and then headed to school for sociology presentations. Natalie and I did pretty well. I think it went well. We will see when we get grades back. Being exhausted from two hours of presentations, I went back to the flats and hung out for the rest of the night.

Friday

Today I woke up and headed to Notting Hill with Megan, Kinsey, and Amanda. We went to Churchill Arms for lunch which was the best Thai food I have ever had. We then went to the Book WHarehouse, which was a discount bookstore. I bought a good book about the life of George and Laura Bush. Can't wait to get into it! We then went to Portabella Market. Lots of antiques and shops and Fresh food stands. Great day overall.

Saturday

Today was FABULOUS! We went to Kew Gardens. I got some of the best pictures of flowers that i have gotten here in London. Kinsey, Natalie, Elizabeth, Courtney, Amanda, Heather, and Amelia all went with me. We found a carnival and some people rode the swings. Inside the garden we saw multiple cool things, the best being the peacock which I got in full fan form on video. Will share after this blog. Other than that a great day.

Sunday

Today was great. Courtney, Amelia and I went to two different markets and just had fun hanging out. Tonight a group of us went back to HTB and worshipped. It was great to once again worship our Lord and know how awesome He truly is. Can't wait to relax and study a little tomorrow for final exams on Tuesday. Tomorrow marks a week left. CRAZY!


No comments:

Post a Comment