Friday, April 24, 2009

Oxford

Today I went to Oxford. I went to see Christ Church and St. Mary's Church. However, it took me a few minutes to get the concept of Oxford University. Oxford University is a conglomeration of over 30 colleges that are all under the umbrella of Oxford University. The University has departments for each major subject like mathematics, and then they send professors out to each college to teach the classes. Therefore, each professor can teach at multiple colleges. Of course I got the Oxford University memorabilia, and walked around in the town. It was fun to just go and have no plan but to walk and see pretty sites. Overall, today was a great day. This week has been great, but I have realized that we are exactly 16 days away from coming home. This is good because I miss people, but it will be sad to leave London.

No comments:

Post a Comment