Thursday, March 19, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

As of right now I am one class away from getting on a plane tomorrow and heading to italy. Kinsey and I will be starting in Rome and moving through Siena, Venice, and Florence for our spring break. I am so excited to get to see Italy and all the cool sights to see. I will have some internet access, so I will be able to update a little so that it is not so much at once when I get back to London. I will try and let everyone know I am safe in Rome as soon as possible, as you know Mom is the first priority. I fly out at 6 London time and land at 8, so I will be in the air from 2-4 US time. Please pray for Kinsey and I's safety throughout our week and a half of travel. Off we go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, this is Jordan's mom! I will be praying for safe travels for everyone tomorrow. Have a wonderful time and be safe.

    ReplyDelete