Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hillsong and a treat from Home!

This morning I woke up and went to church. Megan, Amanda, and I went to Hillsong Church which is a branch of the christian group Hillsong. It was one of fourteen of their branch churches and was really cool. The worship was really amazing. Although I did not know any of the songs, it was still awesome to just stand in the presence of God and listen to the noise and voices being lifted up to him. Basically church was really great this morning. This afternoon I started my video chat with my cousin Brianne's special education class. She has set up a site where we can share videos back and forth information about England. This week I shared with them the weather in London. Now for the cool part. I got a little taste of home today when I ate dinner with Amanda Kerr. Amanda and I grew up together in Elizabeth City together and went to church together. She was in London for her spring break! That was exciting. Well now it is time for me to retire to bed soon so that I can get up at the crack of dawn to go to school. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment