Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Walk along the Thames

Today I got to sleep in. it was really good to actually get some sleep. After that I went with my group from my GST for our weekly walk of the Thames. This time our walk was a pleasant 3.5 mile walk down the side of a park and the Thames. We had lots of fun and got lots of information and pictures for our project. Our project is about construction along the Thames and how it affects the Thames. We have to do a 45 minute presentation at the end of the class in May that include pictures from our walks and information about our topic. Judging by our three walks so far, we will have plenty of information to fill 45 minutes and we all know that if it does not take that long I can fill in with some talking because I am good at that. I also just added some picture of our class trip to Greenwich the other day. Take a look. I actually stood in two Hemispheres at once, on the Prime Meridian. Until next time! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment