Friday, February 27, 2009

Natural History

Today I had no school so I went to the Natural History museum with Zane and Kinsey. We had so much fun. I would definitely say that this museum was just as good if not better than some of the american museums like the smithsonians. We saw dinosaurs, mammals, birds, and insects. The coolest was the ant colony. They had an actual ant colony that had a queen ant and we could see the ants carrying food and leaves. The colony of ants was brought in from Tanzania. The we went to have chinese food for dinner. I must say china town here is much nicer and cleaner than that of any in the United States. Sweet and Sour chicken is a definite must here! We also visited Lilly Whites which is a great place to get cheap sports gear, especially football (our soccer) jerseys. We came home and I am now working on righting journals for my education practicum. Also, for those of you who have not heard the news, I have been chosen to be an Orientation Leader next year at Elon which means I get to help new students as they prepare at their first week of school. Write again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment