Friday, February 6, 2009

More Fun!

Today was AWESOME! We took a bus tour around London to see all the tourist attractions. Our tour guide was very good at showing us the ins and outs of London. I have not actually been and visited these places but we did just ride through and see exactly where they are. Of course we road by Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Diagon Alley (For al you Harry Potter Fans) and much much more. I just wanted to share a brief idea of all that we saw. Oh and other fun news, I cooked tonight. I teamed up with three others and we bought food to cook and only ended up paying 3 pounds ($4.50) a person! Not Bad. It was fun and we will do this much more often. Well that is it for today. Check back tomorrow because I will be going to Stonehenge and Bath.

3 comments:

  1. I drove by your school...well I drove by the exit for your school today. Too bad you weren't there. I'm glad you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited to follow your travels. You will be in our prayers. Have fun!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since you may not know who revrmrsj would be, I'm trying again!! Have fun today.

    Blessings,
    Rodger and Judy Roach

    ReplyDelete